Friday, June 26, 2009

Back to the old country!


After a solid 24 mile ride this morning (what a treat to get up at 6:30 am instead of 5:30 am!), Zdenek and I are headed to the homeland today!

I look forward to enjoying Tim's from the source, visiting my favourite Canadian drugstore, and the ability to look in my wallet and immediately tell how much money I have because the bills do not all look the same. I look forward to visiting a part of my country that, pathetically, I have never been to, and celebrating Canada Day on Prince Edward Island with my fellow Canucks. I look forward to visiting Cape Breton Island and the Cabot Trail (pictured above), and I'm betting this will not be the last time we go. I look forward to spotting whales, seeing the world's highest tides, and visiting one the UNESCO World Heritage sites in North America. And I am salivating at the thought of eating Digby scallops, PEI mussles, and lobster, lobster, lobster!


Off we go!

1 comment:

  1. seriously? shoppers is overpriced...

    have a great one, eh!

    ReplyDelete