Two years. Another kid. Even less sleep. Way more stress. Many fewer miles. And yet, an infinite amount of happiness.
I'm not sure that I can wrap up all that's happened in the span of a single blog post, so I won't even try. The major highlights included:
- Zdenek, Ryder, and I welcomed a daughter / little sister in October 2013. Her name is Clara, she is adorable, and we all love her to pieces.
- Ryder is growing up much too quickly. He is full of spunk and personality, and cracks us up many times a day. Mom and Dad are proud to see that he's becoming quite the little athlete, and he's obsessed with racing (by foot, bike, or vicariously though any sport he can find on tv).
- Zdenek and I run way less.
- Zdenek and I don't cycle at all.
- We are in a terrible state of limbo right now (and have been for some time), which adds a significant amount of stress to our daily life.
- We are also a happy little family, and, in the grand scheme of things, extremely lucky.
More to come (hopefully).